- A pregnancy test costs $77 (I could’ve gotten one at CVS for less than $10).
- The screw they put in my ankle cost $81.06.
- An extra 30 minutes of surgery costs $1,618.
- An extra 30 minutes of anesthesia costs $383.50.
- Repairing ligaments costs $6,582.
- Exploring an ankle joint costs $4,363.
So far, the total for surgery is $32,916.89. Still waiting to see what insurance will pay. Hoping this doesn’t set me back too far. Right now what it says I owe will hurt the wallet a bit, but won’t break the bank. I have pretty good insurance, so I’m hopeful the final total won’t be too much!