I need some suggestions on getting the the rest of my training in this week.
- Mon – active recovery (1mi easy walk, DONE)
- Tues -3mi walk
- Wed – 30 min crosstrain
- Thurs – 3 mi run/walk
- Fri – rest
- Sat – 30 min cross train
- Sun – 70 min fast walk (which I know is really going to be 6mi, so more like 90-100 min fast walk).
- Sunday’s walk/run won’t be happening because I’ll be in Rockford cheering friends at the half/full marathon. I’m gonna count Sunday as a cross training day, as I’ll be walking all over to cheer my friends at different points of the race. So, do I swap Saturday/Sunday training?
- I have a group workout planned for Friday, which will be approx. 4.3 miles of walking. Not sure of the pace just yet.
- Ideally, I need to get approx 12-15 miles of walk/run in, with at least 1 long workout of 6 mi. I’d also like to get at least one 8mi bike ride in this week for crosstraining. And, I’d like to avoid the treadmill/stationary bike if possible.
- Today is TUESDAY CRUNCH, which means for each $ donated here, I’ll do a crunch. That could potentially be my crosstraining, depending on today’s donations.
So, how should I rearrange my workouts this week to accommodate my schedule? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!