Have you heard the hype surrounding the Lakefront and Chicago marathons? Here’s your chance to learn more about marathons, while enjoying a movie and helping a group of local runners raising money for the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
Team Challenge of Wisconsin presents a special screening of Spirit of the Marathon, “The first film to capture the story, drama and ultimate essence of the legendary 26.2 mile running event. As six unique stories unfold, each runner prepares for and ultimately faces the challenge of the Chicago Marathon. More than a sports movie, Spirit of the Marathon is an inspirational journey of perseverance and personal triumph; a spectacle that will be embraced by runners and non-runners alike.”
What: Spirit of the Marathon movie fundraiser
When: Saturday, October 16th at noon
Where: Times Cinema, 5906 W. Vliet Street in Milwaukee [Google] [mapquest]
Tickets: $20 in advance or $25 at the door (includes movie, soda and popcorn)
Purchase your tickets securely online via Paypal
(you do not need a Paypal account to purchase).
Your Paypal receipt will serve as your admission ticket(s).
Raffle tickets will be available for $1 each. Prizes include:
- Makeup party for four at Blush ($400 value)
- $350 gift certificate for permanent cosmetics procedure by Stacy Snook Permanent Cosmetics
- Facial with Molly at Establishment Salon ($65 value)
- $50 gift certificate for InStep
- 1 month of nutritional coaching from Lisa Sarnowski
- $50 TriKleen Gift Certificate
- Goodie bag from FOX
- Marathon by Hal Higdon
- Three-week pass to Mission: Unbreakable Bootcamp
- Brewers rolling cooler
- Packers pennant, hat and sweatshirt
- Gift Certificate for three-month family membership including two personal training appointments at The WAC ($400 value)
- Two private Pilates sessions at The Lift Pilates Studio valued at $150
Questions? Contact Amy Kant at amy-at-amykant-dot-com.
Due to the nature of this event, all sales are final.