Well, I’m at it again. I was asked to be a mentor for the next season of Team Challenge and I gladly agreed! (If you want to join the team, there’s still time. Click here for more info).
I start training in just a few weeks for the Las Vegas Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon December 5. This time around, I only have to raise $2500!
If you could, I would appreciate if you visit my fundraising page (http://tinyurl.com/vegas10) and consider making a donation of $26.20 or whatever you are able to contribute. If 100 people donate just $25, we’ll hit my goal in no time!
Stay tuned for some awesome Vegas-themed challenges.
- You’ve been cursed at, honked at, or flipped off while biking or running. – $1
- You lost a toenail because of running. – $2
- You spend more money on training gear/clothes than regular clothes. – $3
- You stopped making fun of fanny packs because your running belt looks very similar (and cooler) to one. – $4
- You run barefoot or with those five fingers thingys because it feels better. – $5
- You’ve ever discovered a hole in your pants during a fitness class. – $6
- You’ve had chaffing near your lady (or man) business – $7
- When someone tells you their pace, you calculate their 5k/half marathon/marathon time. – $8
- You extend the length of your runs so you can have another beer guilt-free. – $9
- You have no problem talking about bodily functions with your training buddies. – $10
- You’ve come in first in any race you’ve ever competed in. – $20 (screw you)
- You’ve seen one of the following during your swim, bike and/or run training:
a.) Asian Carp – $10
b.) mountain lion – $15
c.) bear – $20
d.) dog – $1
3.) frog or turtle – $5